[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update, November 11

Update, November 11

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Update, November 11

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:02 pm

Aaaaaaaand cue "Yakity Ax"!
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Crunch Jackson » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:29 am

Okay, if I've got a criticism, it's that the background textures are getting out of control. Some of it's fine, especially when they don't clash with each other too much -- but this week and especially last week looked incredibly "busy," like there was an explosion at the art supply store...
Crunch Jackson
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Happygun » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:57 am

*Turns to face camera*

This is where Cameron goes berzerk.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby manx » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:31 am

manx
Huge tracts o'land

And away she goes

Postby K-MacK » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:36 pm

Sarah's heading out of town at about sixty miles an hour...bad news. First, everybody's getting an eyeful of Sarah starkers, as a Werewolf, and undoubtedly breaking the speed limit. I suspect that even the locals (who "know" there's a Pack, but don't realize they know it) will be freaked. Ditto for the few humans who are in on the secret, and will have their hands full trying to help ( if they can). :shock:
When the Fear factor runs out, and she reverts, she will be stark naked, and probably in the Forest. I don't think that she has any Tarzan in her, or for that matter, any survival training. She doesn't even have enough on to flag down a car! :roll:
Then there's Peter's Problem: that's an Aminal Control van to the right of the image. Now we see whether they are after Peter or that great big Werewolf that just "streaked" right in front of them. Does Peter shift and go after her, or does he call for backup? :?
I do believe the Doctor is going to have some explaining to do to the Pack. :oops:
Excellent twist to the story..but I must agree with the other art critics: those trees are just not right. :(
Tension is really high now...next week will be the breaking point, I bet. Will Peter be targeted? Will Sarah discover just how much fun being naked in the jungle isn't? Good story, and except for the trees, great art.
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK

Postby Voodoomaster » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:12 pm

I like the fact that peter almost went fuzzy when that van turned up.
Tension is high, if you excuse me i am gona get some popcorn :P
Voodoomaster
Sweater stretching

Postby Queen of Night » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:39 pm

Peter's ears are furry...

Love the sign of the store.
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby ProphetTenebrae » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:04 am

I wonder if Peter realises that he's probably the one that is going to take the blame for this... Personally, I feel sorry for the animal control guys.

ProphetTenebrae
Huge tracts o'land

Postby manx » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:05 am

I think if anyones going to be executed, it should be the doctor. In this case, its his fault that the pack is endangered, not Peters. What kind of moron pranks a 12 foot tall werewolf?! I'm sure someone can find a doctor suitable yaknow?
manx
Huge tracts o'land

Postby K-MacK » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:34 pm

KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby Mad Gargoyle » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:44 pm

Mad Gargoyle
Feeling strange

Say Hello

Postby K-MacK » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:16 pm

Hello, Mad Gargoyle. You should be aware that Kris likes us to sign in in the bottom Box on the Index Page, the one that does the introductions for all of us. :wink:
In fact, it's kinda required, as a way to weed out Spammers. :?
So please, just goto the bottom of Index and say Hello.... :D
And as to the Quote business, just leave in the person's name that you're quoting (at the top of the Quote lines) and it'll all be done just as neat as
Mackerel Spread.
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby Mad Gargoyle » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:11 pm

Thanks Kyllein,

On another note, for my avatar, I took the last panel in the November 11th strip and modified it a little to depict what I was talking about before. However, I am actually a little confused on who I should give credit to. It says at the bottom below the comics "Image © 2006 Benjamin Rodriguez" so that makes me think he draws it but I get the feeling that Kris is the one who writes the story...

My ignorance shows, I know, but in the end I just don't want to get in trouble for the avatar and also want to give proper credit. So whom should I give it to and how?

On a lighter note,once agian nice comic and great drawings!
There are two meanings to the word "Mad". Insanity and Anger. God help us when 'they' have both!
Mad Gargoyle
Feeling strange

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:14 pm

The proper form would be, "© 2006 White Lightning Productions."
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Return to Peter is the Wolf