[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update, January 27th... kinda

Update, January 27th... kinda

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Update, January 27th... kinda

Postby bar1scorpio » Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:08 pm

a couple of parody pages this week! One fanart, and one, well, an example of what you can do on photoshop, edit individual text layers into and out of a page-

specifically, they're parodying this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Segata_Sanshiro
hey, they even have the translated lyrics to his song!

You may be more familiar with his antics if you're a regular attendee of the Anime Hell travelling roadshow.

and if you'd like to hear my voice (kinda, apparently I came off low....) check out http://www.alchemycast.com , and look for the podcast episode #4 going up tonight!
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby bar1scorpio » Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:26 pm

and it'sthe 29th today-
oh,a nd the alchemycast can also be downloaded from http://feeds.feedburner.com/alchemycast later tonight.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Segata Sanshiro.....

Postby K-MacK » Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:25 am

That loud scream you hear on the wind is not a Werewolf. It's ME here in California, ripping my hair out!
Great Parody!
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:53 am

I don't even try to understand how my mind works.

And the translated lyrics to that song-
He will punish those who do not play seriously
their battered bodies will never forget!
Segata Sanshiro! Segata Sanshiro! Sega Saturn Shiro~!!!!

I loved those commercials ever since I first found out about them. Being a diehard Sega fan myself, all the way through the DreamCast days-
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Return to Peter is the Wolf