[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update, February 11

Update, February 11

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Update, February 11

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:05 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:22 pm

Yay Folks, new page goodness a day early!

And I'll mention here that I also gave my Furnation page a massive overhaul during the week as well. New stuff in the Clean Anime, Furry, and Adult-Only galleries.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Catherine_Puce » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:28 pm

Is it only me or Sarah seem really skinny in the third panel. We see few of her ribs and her body seem awfully long. I hope that she's not anorexic or something like that. It could be also just a impression or that the healing and all the exercices of the night empty the reserve of her body. Anyway, she's lucky. Her boyfriend is about her size, just a little I think. This risk to be useful since she will rip all her clothes at each transformation. She'll only have to deal with the sartorial taste of is boyfriend. I predict a shopping's trip in couple in the soon future.

J'aime bien son nouveau style vestimentaire, elle devrait le garder. :wink:

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:00 pm

Nah, she's just thin, a little waif-ish. Which is also a marked contrast to her were-form. As much as Sarah as a wolf is robust and powerful, Sarah as a human seems to have been uncoordinated & scrawny.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Sarah...

Postby K-MacK » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:49 pm

And of Course none of us has ever been in that condition, ie;" Where's my clothes, and Where the H---am I?"
One wonders, has Sarah even been in Peter's room before? And, as my rusty old brain remembers, Peter probably takes a Medium in shirts,
since a Small wouldn't cover.....She'd have to take Two shirts and use one as as skirt...
If she remembers, or If Peter and his parents are waiting downstairs,
things are going to get...interesting...
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Catherine_Puce » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:37 am

She probably should have do that but she didn't think to that. Either she didn't resourceful enough or doesn't wanting borrow (or steal) an another shirt. That and the fact of the author wanted her as poorly clothed that possible. We can't underestimate a guy who draw a comic with a alternative adult version. Furthermore, even if she never went in Peter room is she know well her boyfriend the place must be kinda familiar. You express you inner self in the way your decorate and manage your room.

À mon avis il l'a rangée pendant qu'elle dormait.

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Postby ProphetTenebrae » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:45 am

Sarah looks so cute with her big eyes and yes - the contrast is marked between her were form and human form, that's the way we like it :P

ProphetTenebrae
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:19 am

Hey hey HEY Catherine!

That's Author and Artist. =^_^= Can't help it, bare legs in an oversized shirt is one of them things that just "do" it for me.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Oversize shirts....

Postby K-MacK » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:46 pm

Ahhh, yes.....Nearly unclothed is much sexier than fully unclothed, in
most cases. The imagination has a lot more to work with that way!
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Dvandom » Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:31 pm

Partly unclothed also has the "dance of seven veils" sort of anticipation going for it. Will something poke out? The suspense is incredible, I hope it lasts. :)

As for Sarah being a bit skinny, also consider that she probably used up a lot of energy overnight, and may be a bit worn out even as a human in the morning after....

---Dave
Dvandom
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Zhanael » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:37 am

Zhanael
Feeling strange

Postby ProphetTenebrae » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:19 am

Here here.

Partially clothed is a lot sexier than straight forward nudity.

ProphetTenebrae
Huge tracts o'land

Return to Peter is the Wolf