[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update, March 3

Update, March 3

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Update, March 3

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:45 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby K-MacK » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:57 pm

So I see! Nicely done, too (must tell Bar-1). Now, it looks like Sally has her mate's full attention: Why do I suspect she will be laying down some serious law with Walt? She has that sort of smile on her face.... :lol:
How do I know? Been there....
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Kaeto » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:18 am

Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:34 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby K-MacK » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:59 pm

Last edited by K-MacK on Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:01 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:43 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby rachel » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:50 am

I liked the bingo comment, but what did she expect? "What we do everynight, try to take over the world!"
Rachel

"Mister, You're grounded until you die!" Meet the Robinsons.

http://www.rachelsdreams.com
rachel
Just getting started

Postby MitchellTF » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Um, they all go out hunting, eat sheep, alphas fight to mate, that sorta stuff?

EDIT: The following is me (Kris@WLP); I hit the wrong button- Edit instead of Quote- in replying. Sorry about that.

Back when Con first came to the pack, this wasn't far from the truth. Rumor has it things are still done that way in South America, sub-Saharan Africa, and remote parts of Asia.
MitchellTF
Mountain climbing

here's 2 pennies...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:46 am

What's wrong with hunting? :twisted:

If life gives you claws and fangs , enjoy using them... :lol:

Allhough I generally don't agree with "in-fighting" , and the whole fighting for a mate thing , kinda unsavory...

It kinda funny seeing Sarah"s reaction to the lingo ( witch is somewhat akin to the innuendo used by thieves and such...) , I think she is slowly realizing that being a werewolf is a LOT different to the ( often poor and pitifully written) movies...

As for Sally's smile , well If you have even one brain cell in your head , you know not to argue with your lover when they have "that" look on their face... :lol:

(Not only will you not win that argument , but things could quickly decline to a miserable/ very painful status , the beat that could happen is your lover gives you the cold shoulder for a few weeks , and the worst case scenario is , you're out like a light... :shock: )
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Catherine_Puce » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:33 pm

What's wrong with that. Being a simple club with secret passwords and occasionnal BBQ is nice. This is more simple to adapt to that the whole hunting thing (though I have nothing against hunting...I just prefer fishing this allow you to relax and read a good book under the sun.). Beside since werewolf want stay unknow of the remaining of the humanity a low profile is required.

Jusqu'à ce que Peter ou Sarah tombe entre de mauvaises mains.

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:48 pm

Before anyone badmouths not-so-secret scoeiteies again... remember we're on the internets here. We can be sitting at a table in the food court of a mall, suddenly someone bursts out laughing, falling to the floor, and gasping the phrase "Pool's Closed" over and over again. While someone else insists that they're 'Batman', or mentions that they "Got a Jar of Dirt".

BTW- me & some of my Coplay friends were hanging out at 12 Oaks Mall friday night... and.. we quickly realized something... one of the new group, Alex... online as 'Exalderon"... is a dead ringer for Jack Goodwin. To the point that Alex is also nicknamed "The Hat" for his ever present Fedora & matching Trenchcoat. Need to get him a hatband & press-pass to complete the look.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:08 pm

Happygun

Return to Peter is the Wolf