[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Famous folks in on 'The Secret'.

Famous folks in on 'The Secret'.

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Re: Famous folks in on 'The Secret'.

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:19 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:12 pm

Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Fionn the Otaku » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Last edited by Fionn the Otaku on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fionn the Otaku
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:01 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Travelerr » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:02 pm

I can see were's having some advantages... their disadvantages come at having to HIDE. always. So we'll never see were's that truely get to shine. not that much as well... Secrecy isn't just important... Its survival. Worse as technology and genetics progress the chance of discovery becomes higher and they have to melt in and fade away even more. Yes they try and manipulate things... But always to help the over all survival. I think those that try and see the view as "Were's get the high hand o awesome" should realize were's are progressively fighting a war of secrecy. With the information age it gets worse. And if they are discovered? So many means to find, track, and eliminate them.

I say give Kris and Bar a break, don't try and see too deep and enjoy the read. Its a story, if you don't like the chapter, read old ones and later skip a head!

Personaly I'm curious if Davinci knew of were's was a supporter, or a hunter. Remember he did dabble in guns. If not him what other famous faces we'd never expect. And what about Evil were's. Was there ever a serial killer that was a were but never discovered as the fact.
I'm sure you're entitled to your opinion. The problem is I don't care.
Travelerr
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Henpecked » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:18 pm

What about business leaders? Clearly Steve Jobs couldn't be a were (unless the cancer thing was a cover-up for something), but how about some other 1%-ers?

(Most likely candidate would be someone like Steve Wozniak. Not as much of an attention seeker as Gates or Jobs ever was. I thought Paul Allen, but he owns two sports teams - that's too high profile for a were, probably.)
Henpecked
Huge tracts o'land

Postby imachrismoose » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:48 am

I bet a lot of lycanthropes fought in WWII. Think about it, the most massive war fought in human history, which threatened the very existence of many peoples. I bet lycan's felt very deeply threatened by Hitler, Mussolini and Hirohito, who were deeply involved in mass extermination, though I believe it was possible that Mussolini was a were himself. I also don't find it impossible that Hitler was a lycanthrope in the same way he was Jewish, hating that part of himself so greatly that he felt moved to destroy all others like that.
I really can't think of any more, I'm tired and hungry, and my brain is screaming for something else. If anybody replies to this, I'll make sure to check it out as soon as is reasonable.
imachrismoose
Just getting started

Postby imachrismoose » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:52 am

imachrismoose
Just getting started

Postby cawsking555 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:05 am

um i dont know if this may be tur but Graham Chapman may have ben becoming a were in the month of October or it was just aides or from throat (specifically tonsil) cancer
Migi! Yame nasai! Sore wa oroka da. Hijō ni oroka na tashika ni! Chotto ii aidea toshite, ima anata ga tada oroka na ensō; kuria OUT o, LOT pōrando no anata no iru ofu kaishi!
cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Previous

Return to Peter is the Wolf