[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 252 (3-28-2012)

Page 252 (3-28-2012)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 252 (3-28-2012)

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:58 pm

On with the story! BAR-1's also finished tones on the previous page now, BTW.

Last week's filler is now in the Gallery page!
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 252 (3-28-2012)

Postby RBrigham » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:10 am

"poink/unpoink" couldn't have said it better myself.
BTW, 1st...
RBrigham
Mountain climbing

Postby Happygun » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:29 am

Such an imagination!

...You know, I wonder if even some "native" lycanthropes have trouble with dreams and/or sleepwalking...
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby howlbigbadwolf » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:25 am

Great page, lol I hope he purelled his hands before shoving them into her mouth like that lol :lol:
BTW here is some Fan art i did a while back, hope you guys will enjoy it.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7113134/
Be sure to comment,Fav, and watch if you like my art!
Money Doesn't buy Happiness, Its just a Great Side Effect.
howlbigbadwolf
Feeling strange

Postby Black_Mantha » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:53 am

...and ponies.
Black_Mantha
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:06 am

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby KMacK » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:21 pm

Dare one imagine Sarah going full Wulf with that mental menu still running in her head? Now that would be scary. :shock:
KMacK
KMacK
Just getting started

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:58 am

Maple Bacon Banana Split? :lol: Best idea since the Luther Burger!

I like the dialog on this page. I think one of the strengths of the writing for PitW is how natural the dialog can come across in the comic. Sarah's dreamy dialog using things like "'Nuther" is a good example. It makes the dialog seem less staged,which is a good thing.

I also laughed at "studying anatomy," and Jean's flippant attitude. :lol:

This is also a good page for showing off a lot of character expressions, both for the main cast and the onlookers. I like the various degrees of "?!" expressions on the other students. Though my favorite face here has got to be Sarah's in the second panel for how great a "lost in a dream world" look it is. Speaking of that panel I hope I'm not the only one who did a double-take before realizing Peter was reaching into his pocket.

From a storyline perspective it is going to be interesting to get some narration from Sarah's perspective. I'm hoping we get to see her reflect on past events because especially in the last chapter we haven't really seen things in a kind of first person perspective from Sarah. In any case I am looking forward to seeing where the plot goes from here since we're back in the real world now.

Another interesting development was Sarah starting to change while dozing off. I know looking through the boards you guys have come up with way, way more were lore than could ever fit in the comic but presumably now there's evidence of a change being triggered like that? It does certainly give even more credence to Peter and Jean taking all of Sarah's classes if one boring math lecture could jeopardize the secret.

Finally I think I've strained my eyes quite enough - what's on the back of Peter's shirt? :?:
ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Return to Peter is the Wolf