[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 290 (3-13-2013)

Page 290 (3-13-2013)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 290 (3-13-2013)

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:03 pm

The fence, and the pile of trash Peter is climbing, are MUCH taller than they first appear- else Peter would just vault the fence. This will be redrawn when we get to a hardcopy book 3.

As for the other side... congratulate Sarah on finding another tiny scrap of control. Not that it's helping her much.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 290 (3-13-2013)

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm

I wondered when the author of Milkmaid et. al. would come back. Where have you been hiding him, Kris?

Also, are we still running both the general and adult pages on the adult side? I'm only seeing the adult one on home.html, but both show on 290.html.
ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:34 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:05 pm

...Wow. I did not think it would get that far. Lap it up, Yuri fans; Juniper sure is.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby stormydragon » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:32 pm

So is lycanthropy transmitted by werewolf milk?
stormydragon
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:30 pm

According to a loony werewolf hunter who knows little to nothing about actual lycanthropy.

And she might just get loonier.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kaeto » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:21 pm

It IS a bodily fluid, just like blood, or saliva, or semen/etc. No idea,on how effective it would be... Bu Sarah, thankfully, isn't lactating.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby stormydragon » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:13 am

Except it isn't a bodily fluid just like blood, saliva, or semen. Viruses that are easily transmitted by blood or semen are very rarely transmitted by breast milk. You generally can't get HIV or Hepatitis through nursing, for example.
stormydragon
Mountain climbing

Postby BigDame77 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:08 am

Will Juniper be turned into a werewolf I hope so I want to see what she would look like as a werewolf?
BigDame77
Just getting started

Postby Steel Wings » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:08 am

Well now, this was an unexpected turn.
Hello my friend, my name is Fred
The voices you hear are in my head
I say i said my name is friend
and I've been very Naughty....
Steel Wings
Sweater stretching

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:13 am

I thought both pages were good this week. Liked the dynamic angles on the action page - and I wouldn't worry too much about the fence size. The sound effects were really well done as well. The stylized sucking sound effects were particularly great, and "No whammies, no whammies" "WHAMMY" was hilarious (Press Your Luck was a good gameshow). Although ponies have made "Clop clop clop clop" mean something entirely different for me.

If Lee is going to corner Peter I imagine this is where Becky's going to come back into play. Don't know if that's going to end up with Peter and Becky alone in the alley or not though. Did Peter and Sarah run off in the same or opposite directions? Since Sarah's transformation still needs to be resolved if they're nearby then Juniper might end up getting a show.

Speaking of which, glad to see the non-straightforward conflict Juniper brings to the table. It's always good to see stories develop conflict that isn't purely antagonist since it means the situation must be approached creatively by the main characters and not with just claws. On that note, I do like Sarah's mental imagery here. Ben's used that to great effect in the past. It's a good way to show what human Sarah is thinking in a more visual manner than dialog boxes. It also works well for showing the difference between Sarah's wolf and human sides when used that way as well.

Looking forward to seeing how things go from here!
ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Ganthan » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Last edited by Ganthan on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:26 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:40 pm

Odd. It looked fine on my end. It must not allow me to link images directly from Furaffinity. It's a clean enough picture so let me see if I can find another source.

Edited. How is it now?
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Happygun » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:42 pm

Nope.jpg
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Ganthan » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:48 pm

Grr. It's stupid that I have to rely on someone else to tell me whether it worked or not because it the image appears on my screen in the thread perfectly fine. Screw it, I'll just have to post a link to it, although the humor is probably lost by now.

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:34 pm

Ganthan, FA does do something with images to prevent them from being directly linked to. You have to upload the images to an outside image server like imgur.com. Here:
Oh, this gives me an idea for the "Character Reaction" thread if Kris is still doing it.
ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby satorui » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:46 pm

so here's the thing... I think if juniper does become a werewolf she might find herself falling with Gus because her beliefs of what werewolves are could dovetail rather well with his beliefs of what they should be and Gus having a crazy she-wolf with slayer training on his side would be very bad.
her brother on the other hand might actually turn out well if it happens to him IF Butch is the one that turns him because of that whole hound of god thing... In fact considering that Kris was a fan of the rpg in nomine ( http://sjgames.com/in-nomine/ ) back in the long long ago when BBSs were still a thing, I can't help wonder if there's a copyright friendly Malakite of Jordi counting on that to happen.
satorui
Feeling strange

Postby Ganthan » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:50 pm

I just realized something strange. Why did Juniper start sucking on a nipple with the intention of drinking the breast milk and then switch to the other breast before realizing that there's no lactation? You can clearly see she starts on Sarah's left breast and the very next panel she's sucking on the right breast.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:34 pm

Double-checking the pumps before declaring the well's dry.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Return to Peter is the Wolf