[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 316 Adult Posted (11-13-2013)

Page 316 Adult Posted (11-13-2013)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 316 Adult Posted (11-13-2013)

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:39 pm

Apparently the shirt design, plus work at Palladium and the fact that there were three pages on his to-do list already, forced more filler.

I picked Arthur's face because we didn't hit the weekly goal until this morning, and from here hitting the base goal still looks like coin-flip odds...
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 316 Adult Posted (11-13-2013)

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:22 pm

And I just discovered that of the fifty people on my list, one's in there twice- mitchelltf, to be precise.

Well, I'll still stand by what I said: the meetup is GO.

(And Mitchell needs to pick some other perk, because he's currently due to get two PDFs of Book 2...)
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Yay for meetup being a gogo. September ought to be fine as I'll hopefully have earned some vacation time by then. I'll be interested to hear the arrangement details.

As for the adult page: Dayumn. I don't have enough imagination to think of stuff like this. As interesting as this would feel for Imaginary Peter, it also might be uncomfortable having over 100 pounds of someone's body weight on top of your dick while the other end is, um, 'anchored' like that. Oh well, it's sex, so don't question it!
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:00 pm

ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:16 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:17 pm

Aside from the censorship, that's what I sent to Ben for script.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Rey » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:24 pm

And as with pretty much every adult page, there's one panel I can't make heads or tails of. The lower right.
Rey
Feeling strange

Postby Ganthan » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:35 pm

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Ganthan » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:03 pm

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:12 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:50 am

As for me.. huh. SO not anywhere near my New Years Resolutions... well, sorta, I DID at least design three shirts, including this Kickstarter one. But I need to finish this Vampire Xing idea as well, and see if that floats. Defenestration: Every Window is a Window of Opportunity also needs to be drawn for me to feel good about myself.

And after listening to Heads in Beds: A Reckless Memoir of Hotels, Hustles, and So-Called Hospitality, I want a t-shirt that reads: VALET 4 LIFE: MUTHA (CENSORED)

And like I just fired back at Kris - he's used some great terms in the script panel descriptions that haven't made it into actual speech. "Salami Rocket" is probably a winner that needs to be said. And right now I'm thinking "More Kielbasa than the Kowalski family reunion" Or something equally Polish. Yeesh, if we ever wanted to center it on MI, than "A Hamtramck Labor Day Festival" That's "Ham" like the meet, "Tram" like a trolley car, and a gratuitous "Mick".

Yeesh. It'd be fun to invoke names like Gratiot, Shoenherr, Livernois, and Lahser roads. And then leave it up to the rest of you to try and pronounce them.

As for confusey-ness, I was really hoping that the shading would have helped... and then I realized wrapping up several panels, that I have no idea what I wanted to do with Peter's or Jean's clothing at this point. o.O I always like to have Peter with something on that shirt.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:38 am

ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:38 pm

I am bemused by the fact that, as I type this in Memphis, the current number on the IGG drive is $5,550.

(Also impressed that, counting one bundle, the number of shirts sold via the project is eight in three days or so. I only wish other new shirt designs would do so well! Maybe I should Kickstart the wlpshirts.com line?)
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:51 pm

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kaeto » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:18 am

Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Ganthan » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:14 pm

$5,875!! We only need to get $125 more in nine days! Why didn't it fly up like this that one week we got only $50? Do you think it's the wild and crazy adult pages that are inspiring this?
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:04 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:58 pm

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:43 pm

Looks like we had another Captain's Table backer! Definitely going to make the goal now - only $125 to go!

Thanks to everyone who backed so far!
ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:52 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:59 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:10 am

given many fundraisers get up to 30% of funding in the last two to three days... I might have to design a Challenge Coin. Heads: Hazmat Guy helmet, Tails, the Van? "A Man, A Van, Some Plan?" Or "Don't come a knockin' if this Van's a rockin'?"

Shirt ready to go, and maybe a 4-character Badge pack add-on.

But the next fuindraiser - should be to get one of the card games published.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Ganthan » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:15 am

$6,000

Congratulations, we did it! Boy, that sure was nerve wracking at one point. Now we just wait to see how much extra we get. Probably won't reach $8,000, though. :(

I'm really sorry about this, non bronies, but it just has to be done:

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:31 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:33 am

The coin perk has been added under "Boarding Pass" at $17.

If the stretch goal fails, Boarding Pass pledges will instead get a custom Aminal Control identification badge. (We'll need a photo of you to put in it.)
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf