[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 321 (pencils, 1-1-2014)

Page 321 (pencils, 1-1-2014)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 321 (pencils, 1-1-2014)

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:13 pm

Happy New Year! Pardon us while we recover...

BTW, for those who don't see the other boards, I finally got round to updating/upgrading the main WLP website!

http://www.wlpcomics.com/

And to celebrate, I've extended the sale through all of January!

http://wlp.livejournal.com/135041.html
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 321 (pencils, 1-1-2014)

Postby Ganthan » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:57 am

Well, since my truck is down, again, due to Qualcomm unit problems, again, let's have some comic commentary.

General

We may have discovered Lee's biggest weakness: girls. ANGRY girls at that. I guess Jean is providing Peter with his much needed distraction, though not in the way I anticipated.

Adult, first page

Hey, a lady capture squad goon. Well I'm with that guy on this. I wouldn't be able to call those anything other than tits were I in his position, sexual harassment threats be damned.

The overall theme for this update seems to be angry girls.

I can't make out what's happening on the second adult page so I'll have to wait until it's finished.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kaeto » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:26 am

Ganthan: The second adult page has Sara realizing that there is some thing holding her tits, then ends up with her surrounded by goons one of which has a hypodermic(probably chock full of enough trank juice to knock out an entire herd of p.o.'d elephants) and he just stuck Sara.
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:29 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:32 pm

OK, I'm going outright say it. If a needle full of horse tranquilizers barely gave Peter a buzz, I doubt they could mix up ANY chemical cocktail that would disorient let alone incapacitate a werewolf of Sarah's size and strength. Maybe if they laced it with wolfsbane...

Also, all hilarity aside, remember that the "aminal control" goons are knowingly imprisoning a sapient being for (I'm assuming) illegal and possibly fatal medical experiments. They are little better than human traffickers and should be treated with similar contempt.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:26 pm

Unfortunately, thanks to multiple overtime shifts at his day job due to coworkers getting snowed in, BAR-1 hasn't got much more than the inked version of last week's gen-aud page ready... but here's that, anyway.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:41 am

My county was under a level 3 snow emergency from 6 pm Sunday to 10 pm Tuesday. It's a good thing I stocked up on food Friday.

For those who rarely get snow, a level 3 snow emergency means that it is illegal for civilians to be out driving unless it's absolutely necessary.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kaeto » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:32 am

Chris: Given the weather don't worry about the updates. I haven't been able to leave my house for a week and a half! (Of course that's due to a combination of health problems and bad weather.)
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:04 pm

Yeah, the weather's been tough on a lot of people. Sorry about that folks! Kris, how have you been holding up? Appreciate you sending out the IndieGoGo update email a while ago so we know how things are going. Hope things go well for WLP in the future!
ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Happygun » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:05 pm

We have the opposite problem here on the west coast - too little precipitation. I know it doesn't sound like a problem compared to what you're dealing with, but we're looking at the possibility of record-setting droughts this coming summer. Could you send some of that snow this way?
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:17 pm

No snow down here in southeast Texas; it just got heathen cold for a couple days, and I worried about the pipes or the tank on the well bursting. It's warmed up again, though.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:01 pm

What reference is Jean making in the middle panel?
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:18 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:58 pm

Just the old, "get so angry you develop a random monster head" like popped up all the time in Ranma 1/2 and.the like. Thought pages were overdue for some wild takes. Meanwhile, less sick than I was a week ago, but still swear I picked up a cold in the middle of an existing cold a couple weeks ago at the funeral.

Weather reports have consisted solely of Ned Stark saying, "Told you so.".
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:29 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby rdfox » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:24 am

Kris, here's a little tip from a Michigander (literally just forty miles or so down the road from Ben) for arctic blasts like we had... if you're worried that the pipes might freeze, turn a faucet or two on at a trickle. That'll keep the water flowing through them and prevent it from freezing (note how stagnant water in puddles freezes before flowing water in streams and rivers does), thus protecting the pipes from bursting due to the ice forming.

Another pro tip, if it's arctic cold and your heating system (if present) isn't up to keeping the house warm: Fill the bathtub with straight hot water from the tap and keep the bathroom door closed. This will at least keep the bathroom warm for a surprisingly long time. (If need be, you can sleep on the floor in the bathroom to keep warm--I've done so myself...)
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
rdfox
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:03 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:03 pm

STILL no new update, but I'll be uploading the finished adult page in a few minutes.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:37 pm

Oh, this weekend I'll be putting in an appearance at a local con. ConFusion as a panelist.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Return to Peter is the Wolf