[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 326 (3-5-2014)

Page 326 (3-5-2014)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 326 (3-5-2014)

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:39 pm

Poor Goon Baker...
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 326 (3-5-2014)

Postby JnEricsonx » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Ooh boy-so, did he taze himself and Sarah? Can't tell, and geez, Peter can't catch a sodding break. Also....FIRST!!!!
JnEricsonx
Sweater stretching

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:31 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:51 am

Gen Page:

Oh, Juniper! I would not have guessed, though it makes sense she'd be keeping tabs on her brother. Interesting that she has a driver, maybe despite being a family trader she still has access to some wealth and resources? Of course, even more interesting is the Lycanthrope Honor Code - I wonder if it's a real thing or something Juniper made up to get another shot at becoming a werewolf, from Peter this time? No need to worry about paws or sneezes this time, Peter has his own ! (Is it bad if I'm hoping for the latter?)

And Kris, has anyone called you out on the Juniper Lee reference yet?

Adult Page

The static shock idea made sense to me thanks to the electricity effects in Sarah's fur in the previous panel. Actually all the effects on this page were well-done - I liked this take on the "things circling around a dazed person's head" trope. Still not sure where this arc for Sarah is going though...
ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Ganthan » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:27 am

General

YES! I was waiting for this to happen. I know some people here don't like Juni for the whole "wanting to become a werewolf" thing, but come on. She just rescued Peter from her hunter brother and basically gave him a big ol' 'Fuck You.' She deserves applause for that at least.

Yay for Juni being cute and awesome.

Adult

Uh oh. Things are starting to look slightly grim for Sarah here. In addition to taking another shot from the tranq gun she finally got injected by the big syringe. Unless she's already developed an immunity to the stuff at Borg-like speed, she may be conked out for more than just a minute this time.

Do those stars circling Baker's head have boobs or butts? Also, maybe getting some static shock will help to clear his head some?
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:21 pm

Meant to bee boobs. Fergot to draw the nipps.

Oh, and I'm listening to the audiobook of A Storm of Swords now. Took a while to get my hands on this one. 39 Disks. What am I in for??

You know ONE THING, Jon Snow.

And currently, someone on MadMike's FB helped me with: "Ex fenestra homines libenter roganti iacere" "Out of windows, people willingly, when asked to throw" I was asking for a latin of "We happily throw people out of windows upon request". Which I'm pretty sure is on the Stubbe family coat-of-arms.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Return to Peter is the Wolf