[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 327 (Delay)

Page 327 (Delay)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 327 (Delay)

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:53 am

Rrg. Busy week at work has me at only the clean page 3/4 done linework. Writing this while I work a double-shift inside one of the tiny booths that makes it awkward as hell to try and do anything in...
Add to that rare opportunity to get out to my tomorrow evening for a gallery showing reception & symposium, and that'll be an evening well wasted.
I might be at least able to scan a preview, or prep the page by the end of tomorrow night for thursday morning, but there's still the adults-only page.
If Kris isn't doing a con this weekend, I could in a rare instance prep a page for Friday morning on the adults-only side.

In other news: Discussion topic: "
And the Daily Mail version -
Crimefeed.com runs the story with the title of so at least somebody gets points for making a punny title.

Now allow me to smash my head into my desk an pray I don't somehow know these people...
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Re: Page 327 (Delay)

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:31 pm

Filler posted- a commission done at last year's A-Kon for a long-time WLP supporter.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:15 pm

Hey, if we're going to have filler, filler like this ain't half-bad! Like the torn clothing effects Ben. You do a good job with the details making the tears jagged and having the torn cloth affected by gravity. Also, like the paws and the leg muscles.

Neat to see more art like this! I know there are a few pieces of PitW fanart and Ben's werewolf work around, but I hadn't seen this before. Are you guys hiding a stash somewhere?
ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:15 am

It was a pretty cool presentation. And gallery showing. And nice to encounter one of my old professors. But I've only managed to get out one page over the week- I'll try to get back on track tomorrow by swinging up to Palladium Books to use the studio there.

*EDIT* Ugh. Or maybe not. Woke up this morning with sniffles, Library stuff to return and cleaning to do. Best get what I need to get done at home. Including some more progress on Book 2.

*EDIT 2* Oh, and hooking up my old computer to my monitor so i can transfer a ton of files that i forgot were only on my old comp's hard drive, including a ton of lineart for some other WLP projects.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Ganthan » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Now that's a scientist who's focused on her work. She doesn't even seem to notice her transformation. Is she the commissioner's OC?

Not a criticism, but it always looks weird to me to see a character standing upright on digitigrade legs. I guess it's because of that pic of Jean with rollerblades in the gallery.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:03 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:32 pm

ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:21 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:37 pm

Oh, I wasn't presenting. It was,just a chabce to see some delightfully yellowed original pages of Prince Valiant, Frazz, and a poster sized Charles Banks. And reconnect with an old prof, and chat to some people.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:23 pm

Update will post in about an hour.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:17 pm

And it's up- with James Walker's cameo!
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:52 am

Damn it. I knew that was going to happen. Last page when Sarah got injected with the heavy stuff I thought to myself "The only thing left to make Baker's torment complete would be if Sarah passed out boobs first onto his face." I was tired of making predictions that turned out wrong, though, so I didn't bother.

You two are magnificent sneaky bastards. You throw all kinds of random curve balls at us to make us lower our guard, and then suddenly, TIT TIDAL WAVE!
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Ganthan » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:16 am

Oh, and I just remembered what Sarah's pose in the first panel reminded me of.

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:36 am

Sarah's a lottke loopy when she comes out of the dryer. Another thibg to touch up on previous pages: Sarah's shredded net "Hula Skirt".
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:43 pm

ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:53 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:26 pm

Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby jasae bushaee » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:40 pm

Wow, that town has some impressively laid back cabbies. Im pretty sure any of the ones in my town would be either flipping out or throwing a fit XD
jasae bushaee
Just getting started

Postby bar1scorpio » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:46 pm

bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Black_Mantha » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:48 pm

If Sarah transforms back now, she'll probably stay down long enough for her to be taken... wherever they were planning to. :(

If she doesn't, that shot is going to work for a minute, tops. Then they had better brought a really, really fast forklift. :)

...and ponies.
Black_Mantha
Button popping

Postby Ganthan » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:21 pm

I just hope Baker's suit still has some oxygen left. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to breathe right now.

Of course, Peter would just be like "Welcome to my world." :mrgreen:
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Bishop » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:29 pm

Bishop
Feeling strange

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:25 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:52 pm

Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Ganthan » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:19 pm

While I realize that this will be like comparing rancid plague infested appes to rancid plague infested oranges, but I personally find the hunters worse than Aminal Control. Through their experiments, Aminal Control is AT LEAST getting some scientific knowledge out of this. The hunters just want them all dead and don't care about learning anything.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf