[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 330 (4-24-2014)

Page 330 (4-24-2014)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 330 (4-24-2014)

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:28 am

One more page left in the chapter; this week I'll be writing the script for Book 3's historical backup story! From JAPAN!
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 330 (4-24-2014)

Postby Happygun » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:37 am

Wow! You'll truly be a redneck gaijin then!

Comic-wise...what the hell are you up to Jean?
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Kaeto » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:04 pm

I think she's hoping to scare off Juniper with the size of Peter's 'bat'.
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Happygun » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:09 pm

Um, scare off? No, no, it's pronounced 'sexually charge.' She crazy, remember?
Happygun

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:18 pm

Oh, I like where this page is going! Shame there's only one more page in the chapter though, because that means there's no time to follow through. I wonder if something will happen next page to set us back to a relative status-quo for next chapter, or if there will be an anime-esque cliffhanger before the JAPAN! flashback?

Speaking of which Kris, interesting to hear you're doing a historical backup story set in Japan since the previous ones like the takes on Robin Hood and Arthurian Legend have been European, and the last history lesson in the story about the Hunters was old Europe/America and Debbie Wynn's Notebook was from all over the place. Never thought there'd be this much history in PitW!
ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Ganthan » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:29 pm

Dive, Sarah! Dive like a graceful swan! I get the feeling that panel one was inspired by the character reaction thread when Kris mentioned that Sarah would choose flight as a superpower.

As for giving Juni what she wants, forgive me for yet another pony link, but . Jean's crazy outside-the-box thinking is quite a bit more clever than we give it credit for. Just like her plan last time that started with a simple 'fuck me', let's just wait and see where this goes.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby TimGee250 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:03 pm

Oh Jeannie, what is going through your mind, you oversexed lil minx? :) :D :twisted:
TimGee250
Sweater stretching

Postby heykat » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:27 am

heykat
Feeling strange

Postby Bishop » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:27 pm

I like to think that Juniper will get turned into a Thrall. But my head tells me that Jean, Peter, and Sarah are just going to punk her for fun.
If Juniper does become a Thrall I doubt she’ll like Jean because of her transgressions.
Bishop
Feeling strange

Postby Happygun » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:05 pm

...I just had a crazy/extremely unlikely idea as to what might happen with Juniper. She gets thralled, yes, but then it turns out that a very, very few individuals have a significantly reduced instinctual drive when transformed and she's more or less in control of her actions from the start. Kris has never indicated or even hinted that some thralls have a much easier time controlling their instincts, but it would be the ultimate troll for Sarah. Optionally, it turns out that Juniper is one of a very small percentage of the population that CAN'T be changed into a werewolf (it runs in some werewolf hunter families), which would be the ultimate troll for her.
Happygun

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:06 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:53 pm

Happygun

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:59 am

ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby RallyVincent » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:03 pm

Wouldn't all they'd have to do is make sure Peter "pulled out" before the big finish? Her plan could be to just screw her senseless and then run away.
Whoever said that the pen is mightier than the sword should be glad they are long dead.
RallyVincent
Sweater stretching

Postby heykat » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:47 pm

That won't stop her from trying again though and she is very adamant about becoming a were.
heykat
Feeling strange

Postby gundam75 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:08 pm

My question is where is Juniper's little brother at this time if I recall he still has one shot left to get Peter ?
But I would like to see Juniper get her wish and see if she would be big boobed giant like Sarah transformed.
gundam75
Just getting started

Postby BarashinMokushi » Fri May 02, 2014 4:32 am

the adult version of this page doesn't seem to be in the adult archive, there only seems to be a broken image that sends me to the error page every time I click it.
BarashinMokushi
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri May 02, 2014 9:12 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Return to Peter is the Wolf