[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - IndieGoGo and Michelle Filler, 11-6-2014

IndieGoGo and Michelle Filler, 11-6-2014

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

IndieGoGo and Michelle Filler, 11-6-2014

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:31 am

Uploading now. For more information on this week's pages (if you're old enough for naughty stuff):

http://www.peteristhewolf.com/adult/omake060.html
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: IndieGoGo and Michelle Filler, 11-6-2014

Postby Happygun » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:49 pm

Ha hah! It's funny because Peter's being molested! :P
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Ganthan » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:12 pm

I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kaeto » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:20 pm

Love it!
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:18 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby blackjackel » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:30 am

blackjackel
Sweater stretching

Postby Happygun » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:20 pm

Shutup, Thomas!
Happygun

Postby Kaeto » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:39 pm

Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:46 pm

No, the Captain's Chair page was there adults only one. I thought there was a five year age difference between Jean & Michelle.

Think of the CC pages as oversized commissions. In which I'll pretty much draw anything.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Rocket T. Coyote » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:46 pm

Yipe! :shock:
The coyote with his very own space program.
Rocket T. Coyote
Sweater stretching

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:55 pm

You guys... haven't seen my commissions for others?

Okau, no watersports/scat, no loli/shota/babyfur, no snuff/guro. But I've always been okay with bondage, and any combination of gender combinations you'd care me to draw.

Furs been my bead & butter for a while, so there's a lot I don't mind. And people have requested some interesting things.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:02 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:36 pm

ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:54 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:39 pm

I was pleasantly surprised to hear the usage of "discorporation" in the movie The Brothers Grimm, previously encountering it in Palkadiym Books' Beyond the Supernatural RPG.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:26 pm

...So, just so we're clear, regular updates are a thing of a past now, right? I mean, it's not a big deal given the sometimes hectic schedule of the webcomic's two creators, but can we at least be upfront about it? :?
Happygun

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:36 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:23 pm

or 338 - I just emailed said general page - never got up to Palladium, birthday supper with the fam & all midday, but I'm still at the 50% mark for page 338x.. which I initially thought was 337x

I ended up just so damned lethargic from cold medicine yesterday that I barely got anything done other than DMV and car stuff, and picked up the car today.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:00 am

Damnit, I need to start buying/donating more to WLP comics. Problem is, San Francisco. The rent for a shitty one bedroom apartment here will get you a four bedroom suite and in house maid with complementary mints in 95% of the rest of the country. And I'm trying to save up for my own projects.

Happygun

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Donations really don't matter to me, it's not like an extra five bucks here or there magically gives me more hours in the day, or more energy. But there's also a commission finally up on my furaffinity, and if I don't spring a double shift, I'll livestream tonight as well.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:57 pm

Happygun

Postby Ganthan » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:44 pm

I just realized that Debbie's face in the last panel reminds me of this:

I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Return to Peter is the Wolf