[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 382 (Book 4 p. 4) (3-16-2017)

Page 382 (Book 4 p. 4) (3-16-2017)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 382 (Book 4 p. 4) (3-16-2017)

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:40 pm

We all have an embarrassing relative like this.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 382 (Book 4 p. 4) (3-16-2017)

Postby AraChiya » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:45 am

I really hate to say this, but I am having a hard time recognizing the characters... Peter looks asian, if it weren't for the coat I would not have know it was him. That is supposed to be Jean??? Really??? Sarah doesn't look like Sarah anymore and the rest of the characters are too different to be recognized... this is really ruining my enjoyment of the story so far... but then, my opinion means nothing.
AraChiya
Button popping

Postby matteso585 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:29 am

matteso585
Bodice ripping

Postby Ganthan » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:14 pm

The only thing I'm wondering is which one of these women is Noah's mother, the statuesque or the shortstack?
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:58 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby JohnPR » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:11 pm

Is there going to be a challenge of busts? Who would judge? How uncomfortable/embarrassed will everyone get?
JohnPR
Just getting started

Postby Ganthan » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:46 pm

I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby ShadowMage » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:13 pm

Okay, I do NOT like where this is going. Noah's relatives are giving me a "we're going to make sure our kid gets the hottest girl available and fuck anyone who has a problem with that" vibe. If these betches try to start shit, I fully expect Jean to step in and start busting heads (Since it's been made blatant by the writers that Peter is a spineless pussy who will never grow a pair no matter what and is incapable of standing up for himself).
Whenever I see bar-1, all I can think is... how the f**k is it even possible to abuse Sierra Mist? I mean, maybe with AMP or Red Bull, but... what was I talking about?

Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' never tried slamming a revolving door.
ShadowMage
Button popping

Postby Bleech » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:57 am

With what he's packing, I'm pretty sure nobody could ever accuse Peter of not having a pair.
Bleech
Feeling strange

Return to Peter is the Wolf