[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 388 (Book 4 Page 10) (5-11-2017)

Page 388 (Book 4 Page 10) (5-11-2017)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 388 (Book 4 Page 10) (5-11-2017)

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu May 11, 2017 12:54 pm

Nothing, he says.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 388 (Book 4 Page 10) (5-11-2017)

Postby AraChiya » Thu May 11, 2017 1:58 pm

I absolutely hate the way the characters are drawn... the latest page, that doesn't look like Sarah at all and the first panel she is drawn like crap... too bad, Kris you are paying for this art.. it really sucks and is ruining my enjoyment of PitW.
AraChiya
Button popping

Postby Okichobi » Thu May 11, 2017 6:39 pm

Okichobi
Just getting started

Postby MitchellTF » Thu May 11, 2017 7:02 pm

I am now sad that it appears the Haredim is the only part of the comic that responds.

This comic is something I enjoy and I am willing to give the new artist a chance.

Going I will say it seems like Sarah has actually grown more then peter...to the point that Peter seems to be a decoy protagonist

On the other hand he told jean no when she offered sex...which is NOT the "perfect beta male"... and he fought of the werewolf hunter

Though he did only manage a fighting retreat... and often only got out via help.

This does have some nice workd building and all.
MitchellTF
Mountain climbing

Postby matteso585 » Thu May 11, 2017 8:31 pm

If Sarah has a time machine, she'd go back a few pages and stop herself from wolfing out. So construction of the "park beast" statue won't start.
matteso585
Bodice ripping

Postby ShadowMage » Thu May 11, 2017 9:12 pm

...SaraWuff is totally gonna pull some stunt to make sure the Tiki penguin mascot stays where it is. Calling it now.
Whenever I see bar-1, all I can think is... how the f**k is it even possible to abuse Sierra Mist? I mean, maybe with AMP or Red Bull, but... what was I talking about?

Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' never tried slamming a revolving door.
ShadowMage
Button popping

Postby Henpecked » Fri May 12, 2017 6:45 pm

Henpecked
Huge tracts o'land

Postby MitchellTF » Thu May 18, 2017 10:28 am

I think part of the problem, Henpecked, is that the comic has ALREADY lost a large amount of the fanbase, and now has to work to regain it. The most important thing for a comic is consistent output.

Which means the only people who are left are the 'extreme' fans. (Who either really love, or really hate, the comic.) Fortunately, it is getting back the 'silent majority'...Which is good.
MitchellTF
Mountain climbing

Postby Rey Fox » Thu May 18, 2017 7:41 pm

I think the art style is fine, and so far less busy than Bar1's. I'm just not sure what's going on with Sarah's right arm in the first panel.
Rey Fox
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu May 18, 2017 9:36 pm

One thing I'd like everybody to remember:

Padunk has produced 11 pages of comic in three months.

We had fourteen new pages, TOTAL, in all of 2016.

That's why we have a new artist and a Patreon.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Return to Peter is the Wolf