[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Update, July 21

Update, July 21

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Update, July 21

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:19 am

Ben wasn't -quite- able to get these done before he had to leave for Otakon.

His next convention, by the way, will be Anime Weekend Atlanta in late September- which, incidentally, I'll also be at, for the first time in six years.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kaeto » Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:41 am

Even if unfinished they are great!
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby marcwolf » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:18 am

Definately enjoyable.. Thou err <ahem> I think that Peter is cuter.. :oops:

Take Care

Marc
marcwolf
Just getting started

Postby rachel » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:43 am

Seems a mistake was made and the non-family version was also posted in the family zone, and the one for the family zone was only posted in the adult.
Rachel

"Mister, You're grounded until you die!" Meet the Robinsons.

http://www.rachelsdreams.com
rachel
Just getting started

Postby rachel » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:49 am

You know, I would love to see some story line with Jean's mother using her alpha female status to be with peter.
Rachel

"Mister, You're grounded until you die!" Meet the Robinsons.

http://www.rachelsdreams.com
rachel
Just getting started

Postby Ganthan » Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:33 am

So despite the traditional openness of werewolf sexuality, many of them still can't quite get used to the idea of sharing their mates and get territorially jealous when the idea is even mentioned?
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:40 am

O... K.

I don't know how the hell that blunder happened, but it's fixed now.

And jealousy is not a condition limited to pure humans, which is one reason why Carla -doesn't- go, shall we say, catting around.

We're beginning to see here where Jean got her chain-yanking skills from.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

The Pot begins simmering...

Postby K-MacK » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:06 pm

Woot! Unless I miss my guess, Sarah had a Wuff memory flashback. I suspect this is a good thing. Now, she just has to realize it was a real Wuff flashback and not Memorex (snrk). [old-timer-joke]
One suspects that the more flashbacks she gets, the more control she's going to have in her shifted state and closer to being Sarah the Werewolf as opposed to Sarah-Wuff.
On the Gen-Aud side (I like this setup-both together: it keeps the two plots sequenced better): Is Jean actually getting embarrassed by her Mom? Riiiiight On, Carla! As for a "no Peter" (?) diet: either she's blowing smoke-or Rebecca might get a new slant on life: these Wolves have healthy appetites, and Jean won't be able hold to her "diet" for too long...
And as for Jack: stuck in the car with two potentially horny bitches-Poor Puppy. Why do I suspect that he's the reason that Carla hasn't played "droit du Signeur" with the males of the Pack? She's another hottie, fer sure....
Good stuff, guys. Really good stuff!
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Fionn the Otaku » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:55 pm

Fionn the Otaku
Bodice ripping

Postby kitwulfen » Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:04 pm

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.
kitwulfen
Button popping

Re: The Pot begins simmering...

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:04 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby SpotWeld » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:50 am

SpotWeld
Feeling strange

Postby K-MacK » Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:08 pm

KMacK...
K-MacK

and the chaos builds

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:59 pm

O.k. K-Mack the memorex joke isn't just for "old-timers" , I caught it as for Jack's predicament, we've all been in the presence of a conversation that made us very uncomfortable, to the point of squirming, and with freinds like mine , you know where I'm coming from... :shock: ( the kind of conversation that makes you scream "DO NOT WANT" ,inside your mind... :lol: )

The real question is just how Jean wil "ease" Sarah into the topic and walk away unscathed ...

Although she seems remarkably intelligent and sly , there are just some topics that have all the grace of a Scania 18-wheeler barreling down Pike's Peak on it's side... especially given her youth and relative lack of experience in "negotiations" ( as painfully evidenced by her handling of Butch...
:lol: )

And is anyone else more than a bit worried that Sarah is about to wuff-out on "memories" alone?!, at this rate the town may need a "BIG animal" airhorn , much ain to a storm warning horn seen here in the south...( hit the dirt! ) :twisted:
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:59 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Re: and the chaos builds

Postby Polarzen » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:26 pm

They say in sleep that your brain shuts down, all but the primitive part, the animal part.

No wonder I'm still awake.
Polarzen
Sweater stretching

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:35 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:52 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby K-MacK » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:43 pm

KMacK...
K-MacK

Return to Peter is the Wolf