As The FuMP finishes its fourth year of bringing the best comedy music to the internet we proudly present Volume 24, November - December 2010. We start out this CD with a rockin' and very funny tribute to Vikings by FuMP newcomer Kobi LaCroix. Nuclear Bubble Wrap and Steve Goodie team up to bring you Avada Kedavra, whose animated video is the highest rated video of all time on NewGrounds. Project Sisyphus turns the Chilean mining disaster into a Broadway musical, and The Great Luke Ski brings us a Christmas present of an 11:30 medley of holiday parodies in It's A Fanboy Christmas 3: Return of the Magi.
Also featured on this CD is the nerdcore parody anthem Nothin' But A Geek Thang by Devo Spice featuring Worm Quartet. From across the pond Flat 29 brings you the funny and disturbing title You're An Old Lady (Who Used To Be Hot). And Moneyshot Cosmonauts rounds out the Christmas music with the amazing Pink Floyd parody The North Side Of The Pole (Parts 5 and 6).
1. We Are the Vikings by Kobi LaCroix
2. Buy Yams...I Said by Moneyshot Cosmonauts
3. (Every Other Song Of) Mine by Morning Sidekick
4. Nothin' But A Geek Thang by Devo Spice featuring Worm Quartet
5. Hands-Free Device by Dino-Mike
6. Avada Kedavra - by Steve Goodie and Nuclear Bubble Wrap
7. Harry Potter by Insane Ian
8. Inyourendo by Nuclear Bubble Wrap
9. Hole Lotta Love: A Chilean Mining Musical by Project Sisyphus
10. Snowman by TVs Kyle
11. Wasted on the Sleigh by Robert Lund and Spaff.com
12. Christmas With The Zombies by Jesse Smith
13. Mr. Grint by Steve Goodie
14. The Island of Recalled Toys by Baldbox
15. It's A Fanboy Christmas 3: Return Of The Magi by the great Luke Ski
16. Celtic Christmas Elf Conscription Song by Marc Gunn
17. The North Side of the Pole (Parts 5 and 6) by Moneyshot Cosmonauts
18. Yellow Snow by Insane Ian
19. You're an Old Lady (Who Used to Be Hot) by Flat 29
20. Half-Assed Rapper by Devo Spice
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 17 June, 2011.