[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Page 298 (5-22-2013)

Page 298 (5-22-2013)

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Page 298 (5-22-2013)

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed May 22, 2013 3:37 pm

Don't take Carla's dinner from her, either, if you know what's good for you.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Page 298 (5-22-2013)

Postby Arkus0 » Wed May 22, 2013 4:02 pm

Why do I imagine a "Get away from her you Bastard!" moment from Carla?

As awesome as seeing her with a shotgun, I imagine she could take Gus on in a fight, she's not Alpha Female for nothing.
Arkus0
Feeling strange

Postby JnEricsonx » Wed May 22, 2013 4:25 pm

I'd imagine the line about two shells of silver buckshot would come across better if the shotgun was a old school double barreled, whereas the one Carla's packing can hold 5-7 rounds I'd figure. Tear that door to shreds and anything on the other side.
JnEricsonx
Sweater stretching

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed May 22, 2013 4:26 pm

I almost wanna throw in a Clint Eastwood "Get offa my lawn."
*edit*
The line was originally two barrels, but the next part of the script depicted a pump action, and the previous panel had a chk-chk "racking" sfx in the script... and I redrew the shotgun itself to a hunting length, as the initial drawing had her holding a tactical pump action with a pistol grip.
* 'nother edit*
Should point out that said shotty is one of as-yet-unseen Michelle's collection. Carla herself never particularly held much interest in firearms. Her eldest daughter, otoh, is Ted Nugent.... possibly even John Popper. If you couldn't already tell by the decor of her old room. And that's just the stuff she left behind.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Ganthan » Wed May 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Carla with a shotgun, having an Eastwood moment? I am sooo hard right now. :P
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kaeto » Wed May 22, 2013 8:41 pm

I always thought those critters were ones Michelle had hunted down bare clawed.
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed May 22, 2013 9:10 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed May 22, 2013 9:22 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed May 22, 2013 9:46 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Wed May 22, 2013 10:01 pm

It's everything. An atheist milf with long dark hair tensely straining against her clothes while handling a shotgun to stand up to a total monster for the defense of others.

However, my personal favorites continue to be the Marshmallow Hell moments between Peter and Sarah.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Fionn the Otaku » Wed May 22, 2013 10:44 pm

NOT being afraid of Gus would be stupid considering what they brass-turd is capable of.
Fionn the Otaku
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu May 23, 2013 12:18 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Arkus0 » Thu May 23, 2013 12:27 am

Forget Ganthan, we all would love to see that.

After hearing more about Michelle, I'm very curious about what she looks like.
Arkus0
Feeling strange

Postby cawsking555 » Thu May 23, 2013 12:27 am

Migi! Yame nasai! Sore wa oroka da. Hijō ni oroka na tashika ni! Chotto ii aidea toshite, ima anata ga tada oroka na ensō; kuria OUT o, LOT pōrando no anata no iru ofu kaishi!
cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby DarkGantros » Wed May 29, 2013 3:34 pm

I posted this in the wrong topic, but I noticed a small error in the first panel, Gus is showing a furry shoulder blade THROUGH his shirt while in human form
DarkGantros
Just getting started

Return to Peter is the Wolf