[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Book 2 Cover Lineart, 7-17-2013

Book 2 Cover Lineart, 7-17-2013

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Book 2 Cover Lineart, 7-17-2013

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:28 am

Chapter 13 begins next week (after three rewrites)!

In the meantime, here's the lineart for the PitW Book 2 graphic novels, both versions!

We're probably going to try IndieGoGo for boosting the Book 2 PG-13 version. Kickstarter just booted a PG card game because it had tentacles in it (again), and that plus certain other controversies make it almost certain PitW would also get punted.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: Book 2 Cover Lineart, 7-17-2013

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:24 pm

Or we could try "Fund Anything" and risk association with Donald Trump...
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Arkus0 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:31 pm

And on today's Muzzle Group activity just for the girls, "What is in Peter's pants?"

Great cover art, and nice to see Ashley with a smile.
Arkus0
Feeling strange

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Nice details on the first cover. Ben does torn-clothes effects very well, like Jean's showing off here. Who's in the doghouse, though?

Of course, the second cover is great - and I'm not just saying that because of Ashley! (Though like Arkus said, seeing look good wearing a smile and a cowboy hat) It's good to see anime expressions like Sarah's back again. Is Debbie Wynn's Notebook going to have a lot of new measurements? Those are important, you know, for science!

Don't know what IndieGoGo will let you get away with, but their model is a lot better for situations about mitigating risk like this since you keep the funds regardless of your goals. I'll be interested in seeing what reward tiers you guys put up. Do you have a plan for publicizing the campaign?
ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:49 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:56 pm

ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:05 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:30 pm

Top panel: Not surprising that Jean holds the leashes in this fearsome threesome. Wuffy Sarah in the doghouse looks like she's grabbing Peter's butt.

Bottom panel: Niiice. We'll just call this "Extra Credit." At times like this I can't tell if Peter is the luckiest guy in the world or the unluckiest. Sarah is clearly not amused, however. She could easily just go all Wolf of Steel and punt everyone away from her meat, er, boyfriend.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:34 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask...

I assume that furry thing in the bottom right corner is the tip of Ashley's fox tail?

I also right just now noticed that Peter looks like he's missing his chin. Ashley also could have been doing more, like boobhatting Peter or something. Aside from those two things, though, very awesome fun looking picture.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:05 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:29 pm

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:34 pm

I'll add that in color, the leashes & collars are also going to be red, playing off that trope.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Ganthan » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:49 pm

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:53 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ganthan » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:10 pm

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:01 pm

Yyyyyyyup. ^_^
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kaeto » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:49 am

I wouldn't have thought Cherry would have been among those rooting in Peter's pants given her stated aversion to a male. I actually thought she preferred females.
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Ganthan » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:19 pm

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:34 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kaeto » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:39 pm

And yet on April 8th and 29th of 2009 she freaks out because she "Saw Weenie"

Oops the boss posted while I was writing my post.
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby cawsking555 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:29 am

um can we get an the back and front with the looking at peters crouch with a 2 part with Shara in wolf pushing every one away
Migi! Yame nasai! Sore wa oroka da. Hijō ni oroka na tashika ni! Chotto ii aidea toshite, ima anata ga tada oroka na ensō; kuria OUT o, LOT pōrando no anata no iru ofu kaishi!
cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Return to Peter is the Wolf