[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - First time with questions

First time with questions

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

First time with questions

Postby Bunnywacker » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:37 pm

As there is a request to do a note to prove that I'm not a robot or something on that order, I've got a couple of questions and a statement I want to make. These may have been covered earlier, but I haven't come across them just yet.

Q1: Why is Sarah so much bigger while in wolf form? :?
Q2: Why doesn't some slightly older wold claim Butch as his own and give her the shagging that she seems to want so badly? :P

Statement 1: I have been enjoying reading this series and have to say that if I was in that world, I'd find Jean really cute, especially in the half-wolf form that she shows when testing Peter to make sure he can function. :lol:

Hope that covers the requirement for being a human. And before anyone says anything, YES I do realize this is a comic and none of the characters are real.

P.S. - Forgot to add something. this whole comic brings a whole new meaning to the term: "Screwing the pooch."
Last edited by Bunnywacker on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bunnywacker
Just getting started

Re: First time with questions

Postby Happygun » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:41 pm

Not Kris, but I can probably answer both questions.

Q1 - Because lycanthropy spits on the First Law of Thermodynamics? It's not exactly understood why in the PitW universe (genetics possibly playing some limited role), but some thralls just wind up gigantic when they change the same way some kids grow up to be tall, short, etc. As far as the narrative is concerned, the reason she's so big is because it's funny, draws a contrast between her and Peter, and drives the plot.

Q2 - Because there are no other viable male werewolves in the area. By "viable" I mean a) of an age that wouldn't make the relationship seem like pedophilia (by werewolf standards, no less!) b) are not permanently attached to another female (who would do horrible things to Butch and/or her mate if she found out) and c) aren't a blood relative. And Butch's desire for...companionship seems far more complicated than simply wanting to get shagged.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby ThomasNewton12 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:34 am

Kris, I know we have the wiki but you know what might be neat? A FAQ link on the homepage with answers to the usual questions. If it was done Q&A style with the characters it would be fun, and even better if it was illustrated! It wouldn't have to be anything that fancy though; it's just always great to have new content!
ThomasNewton12
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:40 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Return to Peter is the Wolf