[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - The WLP Forum... One Last Chance?

The WLP Forum... One Last Chance?

Report broken links here, and watch this space for announcements and discussion of website features!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Is the WLP Forum worth reviving?

Poll ended at Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:36 pm

Yes- I have questions for WLP's characters!
79%
No- it's lame and pointless.
7%
Isn't THIS the WLP Forum? I'm confused!
14%

Total votes : 14

The WLP Forum... One Last Chance?

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:36 pm

Warning: for adults only:

http://www.wlpcomics.com/adult/forum/

Despite the page's being idle for eight months, a few questions- roughly ten -usable- ones- have come in.

I'd like your opinion- if I commit to daily updates (so long as questions hold out), should the WLP Forum be revived- and would you READ it?
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby CK01 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:53 pm

Torn. It was a very up and down quality thing IMO.
CK01
Mountain climbing

Postby Crunch Jackson » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:10 pm

I'd read it if it was revived. I don't know that I'd be able to come up with good questions, though.
Crunch Jackson
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Werescot891 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:21 pm

Yeah. I just found this PitW thing this Tuesday night. I didnt know what it was so i looked at it read it. Now i want more of it. And seeing how these fourms seem barnen yes they need to be given some life.
Werescot891
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:30 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Werescot891 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:53 pm

Werescot891
Just getting started

Forum...not Message boards

Postby K-MacK » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:46 pm

KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

20 questions , more than one million messed up answers...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:47 pm

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Queen of Night » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:36 am

I found it entertaining so I say it's about time for round 2.
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby UberMan5000 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:47 pm

I'd change the name to avoid confusion. Confusion leads to disappointment, and disappointment could lead to resentment.

As to what it should be changed to, I'm not sure. Perhaps "The Debater's Hall", or something akin to that... I don't know many names for a place where people gather to talk.
UberMan5000
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Voodoomaster » Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:11 pm

bring it back i say
was helarious to read the responses
Voodoomaster
Sweater stretching

Return to The Website